As an expert sourcing agent with many years of experience, we can provide the expertise to meet the growing demands in the hotel industry. We have successtully accomplished many projects, from private luxury villas to prestigious resorts all around the world.
We always provide top quality service meeting all the requirements of our customers.
We are able to assist you in all stages of your project.
– Project Development :
- Consultancy : we help you in the search of your product needs and wishes, evaluating the best possible solutions for your projects.
- Design assistance : we monitor the production stage in order to meet the required specifications of the order.
– Project management :
- Sourcing : product identification and research for the right manufacturer to produce at the best price.
- Quality control : we ensure the production quality control is compliant with the customer’s specifications.
- Delivery : we understand the utmost importance of delivery schedules. In accordance with the manufacturing period, quantities and finishing, we guarantee a regular report on the processing of yours orders.
- Management : we draft the documents needed to clear the goods and hand them over to the carrier, with the final report of your order (account status, photos and product references) ..
NB: We supervise the loading and routing of the container to your port of destination. We can also offer a list of freight forwarders that can help your transportation, insurance and the entry of goods to your port of destination. We will also advise you on the cost as well as helping you contact the forwarder to facilitate the dispatch of the finished products.
– Project monitoring :
- Reordering : we keep a record of all our transactions. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need to reorder. We are not wholesaler or retailer. As an agent, we put in touch with the manufacturers without intermediaries.
- You have your own providers?
We offer a quality control department with a variety of on demand services. Please contact us.
Extra services : Special requests for dispatch eq labelling, personalized packaging, special packaging, sorting and preparation of orders per customers… These services are extras and rates vary depending on the request, but may avoid often handling in the country of destination.
- How to order :
We have a catalogue of 20,000 references classed by category, available on DVD or online. Please contact us and we will provide you with the access code.
Each item is classed by family and by category and has an identification code. Once your selection is made, please send by email, the codes of item and provide as much information as possible (desired quality, sizes, color, delivery time and the type of finishing you would like …)
Once we receive your request, we will send a quotation within three working days, with the prices and conditions for each item.
You may share with us your plans, sketches or photos of furniture or objects you are looking for.
- Our remuneration :
Our remuneration is a commission of 15% of the total invoice in Indonesia, paid by the client at teh end of your mission. Although our mission stops at the shipping stage, we take no commission on freight.
- Our rates:
Unfortunately, we do not have any standard rates, as every request is unique. However, we do guarantee that we will provide the best rates and suppliers we can find. Our rates depend on the product, quality requested, size and materials. We will send you a quotation after negotiation with our suppliers.
- How to pay? :
The first installment is 30% of the price of the goods and 50% for furniture. This amount will be paid, by us, directly to the manufacturer as an advance deposit confirming the order. The balance will be paid after quality control and verification of conformity of therequested specifications, has been approved by the client.
Our commission will be paid after shipment of the goods in exchange for the documents.
By Swift (bank transfer).
We guarantee the confidentiality of all our clients.
Our offices are open from 09 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday, and on 1pm on Saturday.